“I love Blinkfairy lashes! I wouldn’t go anywhere else”
‘Binky’ Alexandra Felstead
Grazia Magazine Marcia Lally
Kylie Norman Presenter Capital Radio
- Our lash extensions are weightless and soft to touch.
- Choose from either Mink or Silk eyelash extensions
- We can achieve a very natural look or a glamorous look- it is up to you!
- Eyelash extensions last between 2 to 3 months. Top-ups/refills are recommended every 4 weeks.
- Choose from a variety of different lengths, thicknesses and curls!
- Blinkfairy offer the longest lasting eyelash extensions in London … yes we really mean that!
- For a dramatic look try wearing our specialist mascara with them-you will look stunning!
- Blinkfairy eyelash technicians have over 13 years experience. We were one of the first semi permanent eyelash companies in the UK to do what we do.
Individual classic lashes
|Full Set of individual classic||£85 (110 lashes)|
|Extra Full Set of individual classic||£120 (150 lashes)|
|Top-Ups||£50 (45mins) Top ups only required every 4 weeks.|
|1 Hour Top-Up||£65 Top ups only required every 4 weeks.|
|Removal||£15 (for lashes done by us)|
|Removal||£20 (if lashes done by a different company)|
|Eyelash Extension Mascara||£10|
HYBRID LASHES (Mix of Individual Classic Lashes and Russian Lashes)
|Full Set of Hybrid Lashes||£95|
|Extra Full Set of Hybrid Lashes||£130|
|1 Hour Top-Up||£75|
RUSSIAN 3D and 4D VOLUME LASHES
|Full Set of Russian 3d or 4d Volume Lashes||£140|
|1 Hour Top-Up||
RUSSIAN 5D AND 6D VOLUME LASHES
|Full Set of Russian 5d or 6d Volume Lashes||£150|
|1 Hour Top-Up||
Please note if you are a new client please arrive 15 mins early as a medical form will need to be filled in and a glue patch test carried out. Allow additional time if you need to find a parking space prior to your visit. Also if you cancel within the 48 hour period prior to your visit a cancellation fee will be incurred.
MOBILE AND HOME VISITS
Our eyelash technicians can visit your home, hotel, office anywhere in London.
“There is an absolute art form to doing eyelash extensions properly! Eyelashes are delicately placed, one at a time, onto one of your own lashes and are perfectly separated. Once applied lashes will look longer, fuller and sexier, they really transform your face making you look younger and brighter eyed!”
Riley Uggla Made in Chelsea
Marcia Lally Grazia Magazine
Alexandra Felstead – ‘Binky’ Actress
Louise Pigne Director of Country File, BBC
Daily Mail Review
Kylie Norman Presenter Capital Radio
English National Opera review
Blinkfairy 196A Randolph Avenue, London W9 1PE Tel: 07919 884794
Our visiting mobile call out fee starts from £40. We can visit your home or office and if there is more than
one of you then you can split the call out fee between you.
Book now 07919 884 794
Blinkfairy opening hours
Monday 9AM to 9PM
Tuesday 9AM to 9PM
Wednesday 9AM to 9PM
Thursday 9AM to 9PM
Friday 9AM to 6PM
Why do our eyelash extensions last so much longer?
There are 2 reasons why our eyelash extensions last so long.
1) The way in which they are attached. Each lash is attached individually, one by one and then separated perfectly.
2) The quality of the glue – our eyelash extensions are semi permanent which means that our lashes last as long as yours do ! The average life cycle of an individual eyelash is three months. Eyelashes fall or shed like the hairs on our head. So when an eyelash extension is attached to your own lash, it will fall out when your own eyelash naturally sheds.
How often are top ups/refills needed?
It is expected that 4 weeks after having a set of eyelash extensions done that you will have half a set remaining . This is when a top up is recommended to keep them looking full. An aftercare card is given out to all new clients on their first visit which explains how to care for your eyelash extensions and make them last to their full potential.
What if I decide not to have top ups/refills?
The eyelash extensions will eventually fall out with your own lashes as they naturally shed.
Do eyelash extensions ruin your natural lashes?
We all have different hair/lash types and at Blinkfairy eyelash extensions in London, we will only use lash lengths and widths that are suitable for your own lash type. We carefully chose extensions that your lashes will easily carry to maintain their health and strength.
Is it possible to have a top up with Blinkfairy if I had eyelash extensions done by a different company before? Can I mix different lash brands?
Yes as long as they were done well we can attach more lashes. It is fine to mix different lash brands, lash lengths and lash thicknesses. However if they were done badly by a different company then we will recommend that you remove them first then have a new full set applied.
Why choose Blinkfairy ?
At Blinkfairy eyelash extensions in London, we are absolute 100% perfectionists in our work. All our staff have a minimum of 4 years experience in doing eyelash extensions as a full time profession.
It is our guarantee that you will never have eyelash extensions that are stuck together, we guarantee that you will never be able to see any glue and we guarantee that they will be always perfectly separated.
We guarantee that you will love them every time.
Can you wear mascara with the eyelash extensions?
Yes you can wear mascara with them but it has to be a special eyelash extension mascara which we sell. The reason it is special is because it is water based. Most mascaras on the market are oil based and oily products will ruin the lash extensions and make them fall off. (This is explained on the aftercare card that you will be given on your first visit to us.)